Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Liar, Liar Pants On Fire

So, I learned some information today about a fellow co-worker. Keep in mind, I have not trusted this particular person for some time, but the information I learned today was of such a high caliber in the way of it being almost unbelievable that my stomach has turned a bit. It's always so difficult for me to believe that someone is a liar. I see words come out of their mouth and though they seem untrue, I still have it in me to believe it, simply because I know if I were telling someone a lie, I'd be SO completely mortified about it. I find it odd to think that people would willingly embarrass themselves by lying. Well, apparently some people don't actually find it embarrassing. Some people are so good at it and are so good at denial, that the lies fly out of their mouths without them even being aware of it. Ya, little Teresa is growing up.

No comments: